Hello!
My name is Cayley and I am starting my Master’s in Environmental Management
of Mountain Areas this fall. I’m 27 years old and coming from the US. I speak
English and decent German and am hoping to start learning Italian in Bolzano.
I’ve lived in shared flats in both Germany and the US, so would be happy to
find a place with compatible roommates, or a studio/1-bedroom. I love outdoor
sports in my free time, especially hiking and backpacking, but also do some
climbing and trail running and am hoping to learn downhill skiing.
In an apartment, I am a clean and tidy roommate and enjoy cooking and having
a glass of wine sometimes to catch up at the end of the day. I do love cooking
with others but I have a gluten allergy (celiac) so that is sometimes
limiting.
If anyone knows of any available studios or 1-bedrooms, or thinks that I
would be a good roommate, please reach out to me!
WhatsApp: +1 (617)823-5451
Email: cayleydelancey@gmail.com
Email: cayleydelancey@gmail.com