LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE SINGLE ROOM IN BOLZANO – FROM SEPTEMBER 2026
Hello! My name is Khang Dang Nguyen, and I will start my Master's degree in Industrial Mechanical Engineering at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (unibz) in September 2026.
I am looking for a private single room in a shared apartment or similar accommodation in Bolzano.
Period:
From September 2026, preferably for a long-term stay of approximately two years, for the duration of my Master's degree.
What I am looking for:
· Private single bedroom
Ideally, I am looking for accommodation within approximately 15 minutes' walking distance of the main unibz campus in Bolzano.
I would also consider accommodation further away if:
· it is close to a bus stop;
I will be studying in Bolzano for approximately two years and am therefore looking for a stable, long-term accommodation rather than a short-term stay.
I am a responsible, respectful and tidy student and would take good care of the room and the apartment. I am looking for a quiet, clean and comfortable place where I can live and study during my Master's degree.
I am a non-smoker and I do not have any pets.
I am currently abroad. If necessary, I can arrange for a friend or acquaintance in Bolzano to visit the apartment on my behalf.
My Italian is still limited, so communication in English would be greatly appreciated if possible.
If you have a suitable room available from September 2026, please feel free to contact me.
Contact:
Khang Dang Nguyen
Email: nguyenkhang952003@gmail.com
Thank you very much!
CERCO CAMERA SINGOLA PRIVATA A BOLZANO – DA SETTEMBRE 2026
Buongiorno! Mi chiamo Khang Dang Nguyen e da settembre 2026 frequenterò il corso di Laurea Magistrale in Industrial Mechanical Engineering presso la Libera Università di Bolzano (unibz).
Sto cercando una camera singola privata in un appartamento condiviso o una sistemazione simile a Bolzano.
Periodo:
Da settembre 2026, preferibilmente per un soggiorno a lungo termine di circa due anni, per tutta la durata del mio corso di laurea magistrale.
Cerco preferibilmente:
· camera singola privata;
Idealmente cerco una sistemazione situata a circa 15 minuti a piedi al massimo dal campus principale di unibz a Bolzano.
Valuto anche sistemazioni un po' più lontane, purché:
· siano vicine a una fermata dell'autobus;
Studierò a Bolzano per circa due anni e sto quindi cercando una sistemazione stabile e a lungo termine, piuttosto che un alloggio per un breve periodo.
Sono uno studente responsabile, rispettoso e ordinato e avrò cura della camera e dell'appartamento. Cerco un ambiente tranquillo, pulito e confortevole dove poter vivere e studiare durante il mio corso di laurea magistrale.
Sono non fumatore e non ho animali domestici.
Al momento mi trovo all'estero. Se necessario, posso organizzare una visita dell'appartamento tramite un mio amico o conoscente che si trova a Bolzano.
Il mio italiano è ancora limitato, quindi, se possibile, preferirei comunicare in inglese.
Se avete una camera adatta disponibile da settembre 2026, non esitate a contattarmi.
Contatto:
Khang Dang Nguyen
Email: nguyenkhang952003@gmail.com
Grazie mille!